Today we did unpopular opinion.We learned how to agree with the claim and disagree.This thought me how to answer unpopular opinions.I was struggling on making my own disagreement claim cuz I didn’t know what to say.My day was good today me and some friends decided to play basketball after school.
My name is Fernando Rodriguez. My expectations for this year is to have good grades and to be a good student on all my classes.I expect to do my work for evry classs and for this class too.I expect to respectful and be kind to my teachers and to me to.My goal for this year is to pass all my classes, have good grades and to do well in my EOC.The things I will like to learn in American Literature is to do better essay and to be a better reader.
We walked in to class today in Mr.Rease was giving instructions.The instructions were about a lock down drill that we are having. Lock down drill is when theirs a intruder inside or outside the building.That took up most of the class so we couldn’t do the work because theirs no time left in the class.The work he was going to give us was a pre test I think but he said were doing it tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment